Are your product labels compliant with UK legislation? The Food Information Regulations 2014 (FIR) came into force on the 14th July 2014 and enables local authorities to enforce the European Food Information to Consumers Regulation No 1169/2011 (FIC).
Product labelling needn’t be complicated but it can be a bit of a minefield. We take the stress and eye strain away and we will do the label checking for you.
Getting labelling right first time will:
- Avoid costly reprinting charges
- Save labour costs on relabelling of product
- Prevent product recall or rejection
- Provide due diligence
- Provide accurate information for your customers
Fine Food Consultancy can:
- Review label artwork, proofs or printed labels
- Advise on, on pack claims i.e. nutritional claims
- Support with product specification creation and review
- Provide nutritional information guidance
- Support with export labelling requirements